Monday, May 12, 2008

Goals and prayers

This weeks goals. Please refer back to them and continue to pray for them this week.

1. Finish the business plan - even if the numbers are wrong, forget perfect.
2. Read my business plan outloud to friends. I have to get comfortable with the concepts of the plan so that it is a reflex when I'm trying to sell the idea to those who would invest their time and/or money.
3. Management flow chart. Get the structure of the business on paper.
4. Have my realtor get a layout of the interior so we know what we have to work with.
5. Tell twice as many people about this as I did last week. (You too, or at least five)
6. Get a mailbox.

Also please keep praying for

People to support us with either time or money.
Playability to get approval to go with their business inside of Discover(y_U).
God to show me the doors He has opened already.

No comments: